Oscar Lopez II
Oscar Lopez II concentrates his practice on trucking, transportation, and general liability matters. He draws on experience evaluating and developing litigation strategy for transportation network companies, including personal injury claims and underinsured/uninsured motorist claims. Oscar is involved in every stage of the litigation process from inception through resolution, including conducting depositions, settlement negotiations, mediations, and preparation of petitions and motions. He also has experience in mass tort, landlord-tenant, and premises liability matters.
During law school, Oscar served as a judicial extern for the Hon. Judge Beverly Reid O’Connell of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California. Before law school, he was a police officer for three years.
- Pepperdine Caruso School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2019
- Pepperdine Law Review: Staff
- Hispanic Law Student Association: Staff
- Uganda Prison Project 2017
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Constitutional Individual Rights, Community Property, California Civil Procedure, Evidence, Immigration, Property, Torts, Wills and Trusts
- Order of the Coif
- California State University, B.S., cum laude, 2012
- Criminal Justice Honors Society
- Phi Kappa Phi National Honors Society
- State Bar of California
- Harriet Buhai Center for Family Law: Volunteer