Pardis Saleki focuses her practice on counseling and defending employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters. She manages every stage of the workers’ compensation claims process from inception through resolution, including developing legal strategy for discovery, investigation, conferences and trials; analyzing complex medical records and diagnostics; and drafting pleadings, motions, and briefs.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- University of Laverne College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2015
- Student Bar Association: President
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Trial Advocacy, California Real Estate Practice
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 2011