Pascal Moleus counsels and defends clients in the retail and hospitality industries in a variety of litigated matters. He draws on a broad range of civil litigation experience including insurance coverage, insurance defense, product liability, personal injury, premises liability, and complex construction litigation. Pascal regularly represents clients before courts in Maryland and in the District of Columbia. His experience also includes defending businesses and employers in employment and labor matters before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Maryland Commission on Civil Rights and the Maryland courts.
Before joining private practice, Pascal gained experience as a law clerk, conducting research on labor-related issues, drafting memoranda involving legal analysis on labor, policy, and procedural issues arising under the National Labor Relations Act, the Family Medical Leave Act, and the Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act.
Honors & Awards
Maryland Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2019-2022
- S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- District of Columbia
- American University, Washington College of Law, J.D., 2013
- Labor and Employment Law Forum, Articles Editor
- Society for Dispute Resolution, Captain – Mediation Competition Team
- Black Law Student Association
- Boston College, B.A., 2009
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Franklyn Bourne Bar Association
- Haitian Creole