Prema Moxie counsels and defends employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters throughout California.
Prema draws on experience as a law clerk with the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps. in Washington, D.C., and as a probation and parole agent in the Department of Public Safety and Corrections in Harvey, Louisiana.
- Howard University School of Law, J.D., 2000
- Howard Law Journal, Member
- University of New Orleans, B.A., 1993
- Orange County Bar Association
- Thurgood Marshall Bar Association
- Second Baptist Church, Member, Pastor’s Advisory Board, 2014-16
- Crown Homeschool Community, Member, Board of Directors, 2013-14