Regina M. Urena
Regina M. Urena focuses her practice on counseling and representing employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters. Regina draws on a background including litigating general liability, product liability, medical malpractice, personal injury, commercial litigation, debt collection, and employment and labor matters. Her clients have included major national credit card companies, individuals, small business owners, other large employers, and workers’ compensation insurance carriers.
Regina earned her bachelor’s degree at the University at Albany and went on to earn her J.D. at the Charlotte School of Law. Before attending law school, Regina was a workers’ compensation claims adjuster for carriers and third-party administrators for more than seven years.
Admitted to Practice
- New York State Bar Admission
- Charlotte School of Law, J.D., 2014
- University at Albany, B.A., 2004
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Church of the Most Holy Trinity pastoral council member