Richard J. Halmo
Richard J. Halmo concentrates his practice on defending clients in a wide variety of general liability and insurance matters involving automobile, transportation, retail and hospitality, and premises liability litigation. He has experience conducting depositions, hearings, arbitrations, and mediations from inception through conclusion.
Before entering private practice, Rick spent time as an intern with the Hon. Walter Koprowski in the Superior Court of the Chancery Division, a clerk in the Warren County prosecutor’s office, and a clerk for the Hon. Phillip Lewis Paley in the Middlesex County Courthouse. During law school, Rick served on the Board of Directors for Daytime Moon Creations, Inc., where he coordinated programs for special needs children to participate in theatrical productions and baseball games.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- The Cross Examiner Newspaper: Editor-in-Chief
- New York University, B.A., cum laude, 2009
- Rutgers Prep Mock Trial Team: Coaching Attorney, 2019-20
Publications & Presentations
- Guest Lecturer, Appellate Advocacy, Seton Hall University School of Law, 2020