Robert J. O'Hara
Robert J. O’Hara represents employers, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators in all aspects of the workers’ compensation claims-handling process, from inception through trial and appeal, including mediation and arbitration.
As a law student, Bob completed Delaware Law School’s Business Transaction in Emerging Economies Program in Havana, Cuba, where he studied international trade and investment treaties, political risk and trade credit insurance, U.S. and foreign trade laws and remedy processes, and strategies for managing exposure.
Admitted to Practice
- Widener University Delaware Law School, J.D., 2017
- Business Transaction in Emerging Economies Program, Havana, Cuba
- Chestnut Hill College, B.A., 2013
- Phi Beta Lambda
- New York State Bar Association
- Parents of Murdered Children, Delaware County, Pennsylvania Chapter