Robert M. Hanlon, Sr.
Robert M. Hanlon, Sr. is a highly experienced trial attorney who has represented manufacturers in product liability litigation throughout the United States for more than 40 years. He represents his clients at both the national and local levels and he has tried dozens of cases to verdict in seven states and Puerto Rico. Robert concentrates his practice in the areas of product liability, transportation, and catastrophic personal injury litigation.
Honors & Awards
New Jersey Super Lawyers*, 2012 and 2013 (Thomson Reuters)
View peer-review methodologies at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 1964
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 1962
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Product Liability Advisory Council
- Defense Research Institute
- New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators
Publications & Events
June 26, 2014
March 10, 2014
April 2, 2012
September 1, 2010