Rosemarie C. Hebner
Rosemarie C. Hebner counsels and defends clients in mass tort, toxic tort, and environmental litigation in courts throughout New Jersey and New York. Her background includes litigating cases from inception to resolution in the areas of general liability, premises liability, construction defect, property damage, wrongful death, toxic torts, and environmental hazards. Before entering private practice, Rosemarie worked as in-house counsel for a prominent New York-based Fortune 500 manufacturing company, where she managed corporate litigation issues for its diverse national docket and class-action claims on behalf of the company and its various subsidiaries.
As a student attorney in the Pace Environmental Litigation Clinic, Rosemarie represented public interest groups in federal and state courts and administrative proceedings involving the Clean Water Act. She also gained experience as a law clerk at the Westchester Solid Waste Commission and as an intern at Riverkeeper.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University, J.D., 2016
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, M.A. in Teaching, 2014
- Columbia University, Argument Institute and Writing Institute, 2014
- Villanova University, B.A., magna cum laude, 1996
- New Jersey Women Lawyers Association