Samantha S. Rhayem
Samantha S. Rhayem focuses her practice on counseling and representing clients in insurance coverage litigation and matters involving bad-faith claims. Samantha’s extensive insurance coverage experience includes defending insurers in commercial class actions and litigating complex disputes in multi-district litigation courts throughout the country.
During law school, Samantha served as executive editor of the University of Miami International & Comparative Law Review. Samantha also interned for the assistant public defender in the Broward County Public Defender’s Office and for the Honorable Ellen Sue Venzer in the Circuit Court of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit in Miami.
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Florida
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2014
- University of Miami International & Comparative Law Review, Executive Editor
- Florida International University, B.S., summa cum laude, 2011
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Miami-Dade Chapter
- Florida Bar Business Law Section
- Spellman-Hoeveler American Inn of Court