Samantha S. Rhayem
Samantha S. Rhayem focuses her practice on counseling and representing clients in insurance coverage litigation in state and federal court. Her background includes advising clients in commercial insurance coverage litigation and matters involving bad-faith claims.
During law school, Samantha served as executive editor of the University of Miami International & Comparative Law Review. Samantha also interned for the assistant public defender in the Broward County Public Defender’s Office and for the Honorable Ellen Sue Venzer in the Circuit Court of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit in Miami.
Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Florida
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 2014
- University of Miami International & Comparative Law Review, Executive Editor
- Florida International University, B.S., 2011
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Miami-Dade Chapter
- Florida Bar Business Law Section
- Spellman-Hoeveler American Inn of Court