Sara L. Sapia
Sara L. Sapia focuses her practice on counseling and defending clients in a wide range of civil litigation matters from inception through trial. Prior to entering private practice, Sara was a law clerk to the Hon. Maritza Berdote Byrne for the Morris County Superior Court.
During law school, Sara was a research intern for the National Center for State Courts, where she conducted literature reviews on civil and criminal protection orders and evidence-based pre-trial sentencing practices. She was also a legal intern with the Supreme Court of Virginia and the Office of the Attorney General Civil Litigation and Employment Law Section in Denver, Colorado.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- The College of William & Mary Law School, J.D., M.P.P., 2018
- William & Mary Journal of Women and the Law: Senior Notes Editor
- Children’s Advocacy Law Society: President
- Graduate Arts and Sciences Honor Council: Chair
- University of Colorado, B.A., magna cum laude, 2012