Serena R. David
Serena David, an associate in the firm’s Workers’ Compensation Practice Group, represents employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters throughout New York State, including through settlement negotiations and appeals.
Before entering private practice, Serena gained a wide range of experience through internships and other placements, including with the Hon. Deborah Haendiges in the New York State Supreme Court Integrated Domestic Violence Court, the Erie County District Attorney’s Office Domestic Violence Bureau, and the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs Office of Regional Counsel in Buffalo.
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., 2014
- Immigration Law Clinic
- Spartan Youth Advocacy Society: Treasurer
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.S., magna cum laude, 2011
- Erie County Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Western New York
- Ingham County Bar Association