Stephanie R. Mandir
Stephanie R. Mandir is a registered patent attorney with a background in biomedical and electrical engineering. Her practice focuses on patent litigation, including post-grant proceedings and inter-partes review (IPR) before the US. Patent Trial and Appeal Board. Stephanie also has experience preparing opinions relating to infringement, validity, and freedom-to-operate. Stephanie’s practice further includes preparing and prosecuting U.S. patent applications across a broad range of technical areas, including the electrical, mechanical, biomedical, and computer arts.
Stephanie earned her bachelor’s degree at Northwestern University in biomedical engineering with a concentration in electrical engineering, and went on to earn her J.D. at Tulane University Law School. During law school, she gained additional experience in the United States Patent and Trademark Office with a Patent Experience Externship. Prior to joining Goldberg Segalla, Stephanie was an associate at an IP-boutique law firm based in Alexandria, Virginia.
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., 2016
- Managing Editor of Tulane Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property
- Northwestern University, B.S., B.A., 2013
- Society of Women Engineers
- Oxygen Tubing Management Device (Senior Design Project), 2013
- Intellectual Property Owners Association — Women in IP Committee