Susi K. Abdelmalek
Susi K. Abdelmalek focuses her practice on counseling and defending clients in a variety of general liability claims involving civil rights violations, civil litigation, and commercial litigation. She has secured a substantial number of voluntary dismissals for her clients.
As a law student, Susi served as an intern in the Rockland County District Attorney’s Office and the Special Victim’s Unit of the Essex County Prosecutor’s Office, and as an extern in the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office and the Juvenile Unit of the Essex County Prosecutor’s Office. Following law school, she served as a law clerk to the Honorable Liliana DeAvila-Silebi in the Superior Court of Passaic County.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Pace University School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Bloomfield College, B.A., Political Science, 2010
- Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey
- Justice Robert L. Clifford Inn of Court
- Clifton High School Mock Trial Team: Assistant Coach