Thomas P. Armstrong
Thomas P. Armstrong represents property owners, general contractors, local businesses, not-for-profits, and insurers in commercial litigation, construction, general liability, and civil rights and constitutional matters. His experience includes handling on a wide range of business disputes involving contract and indemnification, New York Labor Law and construction defects, premises liability, products liability, negligent supervision and training allegations, and general negligence.
During law school, Thomas gained experience as a law clerk for the Hon. Rossie D. Alston Jr. in the Court of Appeals of Virginia.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University, J.D., 2018
- George Mason University Civil Rights Law Journal: Editorial Board and Research Editor
- State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A., summa cum laude, 2013
- New York State Bar Association