Timothy C. Connor
Timothy Connor has extensive experience litigating a variety of matters in Pennsylvania and California courts, including toxic tort, asbestos, environmental, product liability, general liability, commercial, construction, intellectual property, and pharmaceutical claims. Tim is a member of a national coordinating counsel team that oversees the defense of a high-tech manufacturer in jurisdictions throughout the United States. In this role, he manages the litigation of a substantial docket of cases from inception to trial. Tim also regularly counsels clients and handles cases in Pennsylvania federal and state courts.
Tim has experience litigating benzene exposure cases and cases involving environmental site contamination. Along with large corporations involved in complex litigation, he also defends architects and building tradesmen in commercial and residential construction litigation, advises individual clients in copyright and trademark matters, and provides counsel to insurance companies. Tim is a frequent contributor to the firm’s Environmental Law Monitor blog.
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Central, and Eastern Districts of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- University of San Francisco School of Law, J.D.
- Certificate of Concentration in Intellectual Property
- San Diego State University, B.A.
Publications & Events
- Co-Presenter, “Weathering the Storm: Effective Mitigation Tools for Environmental Crisis Management,” GS Containing Disasters Seminar, Philadelphia, January 25, 2018