Attorney Awaiting Admission
Trek Fulater counsels and defends clients in mass tort, toxic tort, and environmental litigation throughout New York. Prior to joining Goldberg Segalla, Trek gained experience as a clerk for the Hon. Eugene Fahey in the New York Court of Appeals and as an intern at the Legal Aid Bureau of Buffalo in the Appeals and Post-Conviction Unit . While attending the University at Buffalo School of Law, Trek served as editor-in-chief of the Buffalo Public Interest Law Journal and president of the American Constitution Society.
- New York (admission pending)
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., 2020
- American Constitution Society
- Buffalo Moot Court: Board Member
- University at Buffalo, B.A., 2017