Tyler A. Acham
Tyler A. Acham focuses his practice on representing and defending a wide range of national and international retailers, hospitality companies, food and beverage companies, restaurants and food service franchises, and other businesses throughout Florida.
Tyler’s background involves assisting with all stages of litigation, including reviewing contracts, assessing business risks, and offering coverage evaluations for regional and national insurers as well as business owners and executives. Tyler not only draws on experience as a licensed Property and Casualty, Life, and Variable Annuities insurance agent, but also as a holder of the Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) professional designation, which is the premier professional designation in the property-casualty insurance and risk management industry. In addition, Tyler possesses the Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist (CLCS) designation.
Admitted to Practice
- Florida International University College of Law, J.D., 2018
- University of Central Florida, B.S., 2014
- The Institutes CPCU Society
- Gold Coast CPCU Society Chapter
Training and Certifications
- Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), The Institutes, Professional Insurance Designation Holder
- Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist (CLCS), The National Underwriter Company, Professional Insurance Designation Holder
- Property and Casualty, Life, and Variable Annuities Insurance Agent Licensing