Victoria Hahn assists New York-based employers, insurers, and third-party administrators facing a wide variety of workers’ compensation claims. She represents clients before the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board and defends and counsels them through every stage of the claims process, from inception through trial or settlement.
Tori has experience as a legal clerk with the Hon. Hugh Scott in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York. During her clerkship, she researched Social Security Disability claims. She also held a legal internship with U.S. Customs and Border Protection where she conducted research and drafted memoranda on cases involving employment law, immigration law, agency law, international trade law, and ethics. She interned at a law firm in Vienna, Austria as well, working on matters involving capital markets, insider trading, international business disputes, and the U.S.-EU negotiations over the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
- New York
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D., Cross-Border Legal Studies, 2017
- Buffalo Human Rights Law Review: Editor-in-Chief
- World Trade Organization ELSA Moot Court: Coach
- New York State Bar Association Arbitration Competition: First Chair Advocate
- Buffalo Moot Court Board: Treasurer; Desmond Competition Co-Chair
- Vis Arbitration Moot Competition: SUNY Buffalo Team Founder; Logistics Coordinator
- State University of New York at Buffalo Graduate School, M.A., International Trade, 2017
- State University of New York College at Buffalo, B.A., History, 2012
- Buffalo Claims Association
Publications & Events
- Author, “Investor-State Dispute Resolution: An Assessment of Transparency and Damages in Developed and Developing Countries, Center for Trade, Environment and Development Working Paper Series No. 1, 2017
- Co-Author, “Austria,” International Securities Law and Regulation, 2nd ed., 2016