Waseem H. Dulloo
Waseem H. Dulloo counsels and defends attorneys, insurance agents and brokers, real estate agents, and other professionals in a wide variety of professional liability matters and business disputes in state and federal courts. Waseem has experience in commercial litigation involving contract disputes, breach of fiduciary duty actions, business torts, fraud actions, real estate transactions, franchise disputes, and product liability matters. He draws on his knowledge and prior experience assisting international emerging companies and small- to mid-sized enterprises in transactional matters, including entity formation and dissolution and corporate governance to resolve litigation disputes. He has also defended clients in wrongful death, construction defect, insurance bad faith, and personal injury matters. Waseem represents clients in all stages of the claims-handling process, from inception through trial and appeal, including arbitration and mediation.
- U.S. District Courts for the Central, Eastern, Southern, and Northern Districts of California
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital Association: Vice President of Venture Capital
- Phi Alpha Delta: Treasurer
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 2012