Wendy L. Hauck
Wendy L. Hauck has more than 10 years of experience counseling and defending employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters throughout New York. Wendy draws on a broad background litigating all defense aspects of workers’ compensation claims from referral through closure, including legal strategy, discovery, trial, and settlement negotiations.
Prior to joining private practice, Wendy was a legal content associate for Thomson Reuters, where she kept the Employment Coordinator and Discrimination Coordinator reference volumes up to date by verifying and updating state and federal law citations and content.
- New York
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Buffalo Women’s Law Journal: Associate Editor
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Association: Secretary
- Sports and Entertainment Law Society: President
- Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Competition
- Lawrence University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2006
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society
- Sigma Tau Delta National English Honor Society