Further Update on New NLRB Posting Rule
We originally alerted clients to the NLRB’s new posting requirement on September 2, 2011. That alert, accessible here, contained a thorough discussion of the required poster and which employers are required to post it. At that time, employers were required to begin compliance by November 14, 2011.
On November 11, 2011, we sent an update (accessible here) that due to a pending legal challenge to the posting requirement, the NLRB had delayed the requirement to January 31, 2012.
More recently, because of the still-pending legal challenge, the NLRB has again delayed the compliance date, to April 30, 2012. Except for this new deadline, all other issues reported in our September 2, 2011 alert remain the same.
If you have questions about this new rule, please contact:
- Philip H. McIntyre (716.844.3422; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sean P. Beiter (716.566.5409; email@example.com)
- Richard A. Braden (716.566.5436; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Matthew C. Van Vessem (716.566.5476; email@example.com)
- Or another member of the Goldberg Segalla Labor and Employment Practice Group