Labor and Employment Group to Host Seminar
The Labor and Employment group will be hosting a seminar Wednesday, June 5, 2013 from 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. at the Millennium Hotel in Buffalo.
Presentation Topics include:
- Third Parties Behaving Badly
- Workers’ Compensation: Where Can Employers Stop the Bleeding?
- What Employers Need to Know About Medicare Set Asides
- The Affordable Care Act and You
- Telecommuters and the Time Keeper’s Nightmare
- “The OSHA Are Coming…The OSHA Are Coming…”
- The NLRB: Still Trying to Get Into Your Face
- Reduced Schedule and Intermittent FMLA Leave: Is There Any Way to Protect Employers From Abuse?
- The Spinach of the Americans With Disabilities Act: The Interactive Process — It’s Good
For You Registration and continental breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m. The program is complimentary and seating is limited. Please see the registration form below and return to Carly Jo Husdon by Wednesday, May 29, 2013.