Alexandra Y. Bystritskaya focuses her practice on a range of personal injury, premises liability, toxic tort, and construction matters. Alexandra’s experience includes handling comprehensive case work-up, including discovery and investigation, depositions and court appearances, motion practice, discovery, and trials. She has appeared in courts throughout New York City, Nassau, Suffolk, Rockland, Westchester, and Dutchess counties, as well as in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
During law school, Alexandra gained experience as an intern in the Office of General Counsel at the New York City Department of Probation.
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2006
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Insurance Law
- Moscow State Conservatory, M.A., magna cum laude, 1998
- Immanuel Lutheran Church: Music Director, Organist, 2000 to present
- Bronx Opera Company: Assistant Music Director, Rehearsal Pianist, 2000-03
- Moscow State Philharmonic Society: Recital Pianist, 1995-99