Cali L. Chandiramani
Cali L. Chandiramani is an experienced litigator who focuses her practice on counseling and representing employers as well as attorneys, engineers, architects, insurance agents and brokers, financial personnel, and various other professionals in complex employment matters. She represents employers in employment discrimination claims and other employment-related matters in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the New York City Commission on Human Rights. She also represents corporations, professional firms, individuals, and other clients in a variety of commercial disputes and other business matters.
Cali draws on a diverse litigation background including professional liability, international maritime and transportation matters; products liability claims; and breach of contract claims. She has also represented insurance companies in subrogation actions for cargo losses and in insurance coverage disputes.
Prior to entering private practice, Cali was a judicial extern for the Hon. Frederick J. Scullin Jr. in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York. She was also a legal intern for the Farmworker Legal Aid Clinic (FLAC) and the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office. During law school, Cali received the Dorothy Day Commencement Award for her Pro Bono Service.
Honors & Awards
Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating: AV Preeminent
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Eastern, Northern, and Western Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- Dorothy Day Commencement Award for Pro Bono Service
- Journal of Catholic Social Thought: Editor-in-Chief
- University of Central Florida, B.A., cum laude, 2010
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society