Cali L. Chandiramani
Cali L. Chandiramani is an experienced litigator who focuses her practice on counseling and representing employers in complex employment matters. She represents private companies, nonprofit organizations, and educational institutions in matters involving discrimination, harassment, wage and hour violations, and other employment-related matters in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies. She also has experience counseling employers on federal, state, and local laws, as well as drafting comprehensive and compliant policies and employee handbooks.
Cali draws on a diverse litigation background including professional liability, international maritime and transportation matters; products liability claims; and breach of contract claims. She has also represented insurance companies in subrogation actions for cargo losses and in insurance coverage disputes.
Prior to entering private practice, Cali was a judicial extern for the Hon. Frederick J. Scullin Jr. in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York. She was also a legal intern for the Farmworker Legal Aid Clinic (FLAC) and the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office. During law school, Cali received the Dorothy Day Commencement Award for her Pro Bono Service.
Honors & Awards
Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating: AV Preeminent
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Eastern, Northern, and Western Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- Dorothy Day Commencement Award for Pro Bono Service
- Journal of Catholic Social Thought: Editor-in-Chief
- University of Central Florida, B.A., cum laude, 2010
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society
Publications & Presentations
- “HR Audit 101: Are You in Compliance?” (Co-Presenter), GS Webinar Series, October 29, 2020
September 15, 2020
January 15, 2020
September 30, 2019