Courtney H. Zucker
Courtney H. Zucker counsels insurers on a variety of complex coverage matters and handles all stages of insurance coverage litigation, from inception through trial and appeal. Her background also includes representing clients in high-exposure and catastrophic injury cases with a focus on damages.
During law school, Courtney served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Denise L. Sher of the Nassau County Supreme Court.
Honors & Awards
New York Metro Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2019
Maurice A. Deane School of Law, Outstanding Women in Law: Emerging Leader, 2018
- New York
- Hofstra University Maurice A. Deane School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Hofstra Law Review: Managing Editor
- Student Bar Association: Vice President
- Dispute Resolution Society
- Distinguished Service to the School Award
- Gold Award in Public Service
- Hofstra University, B.A., Public Relations and Psychology, cum laude, 2011
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association Mentoring Program