James F. Coleman
James Coleman focuses his practice on products liability, premises liability, and toxic tort litigation. He has extensive experience in all stages of litigation, including preparation of initial pleadings, drafting responses to document production, taking and defending depositions, performing legal research, and analyzing medical records and expert reports.
Prior to entering private practice, Jim gained experience at e-discovery consulting firms in San Francisco and New York, and served as a law clerk for the Delaware Department of Justice in the Drug and Social Vices Abatement Division.
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Sports and Entertainment Law Society
- State High School Mock Trial Competition: Judge, 2009 and 2010
- Dickinson College, B.A., 2006
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association