Jessica Saad focuses her practice on counseling and defending product manufacturers and suppliers in toxic tort litigation. She is involved in all stages of litigation, from inception through trial and appeal.
As a law student, Jess served as a legal intern in the Middlesex County Prosecutor’s Office and for the Honorable Michael A. Toto in the Superior Court of New Jersey.
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Rutgers University, B.A., Political Science and Criminal Justice, magna cum laude, 2012
- Criminal Justice Albert R. Roberts Scholar Award
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association
Publications & Events
- Contributor, Goldberg Segalla’s Asbestos Case Tracker blog: read Jessica’s blog posts here
- “New Jersey Supreme Court Reverses the Appellate Division’s Prior Ruling in Rowe Creating a Positive Light for Asbestos Defendants,” Westlaw, December 2, 2019
- “Jurisdiction Update: Court Events and Practices—New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania,” (Co-Presenter), GS Webinar Series, December 22, 2021
April 17, 2019