Jillian B. Saputelli focuses her practice on representing insurance carriers in a wide range of complex insurance coverage matters, including commercial general liability, construction defect, homeowners and bad faith claims. Jillian has experience representing clients in all aspects of insurance coverage litigation in both state and federal courts.
Before joining private practice, Jillian served as a judicial law clerk to the Hon. Samuel J. Ragonese in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Gloucester County.
Honors & Awards
Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch
- Insurance Law, 2024
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Rutgers School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Rutgers Journal of Law & Public Policy, Managing Articles Editor
- Hunter Moot Court, Appellee Best Brief Award
- Gettysburg College, B.A., 2010