A partner in the firm’s Construction Litigation and Counsel practice, Joseph Agro is a highly accomplished litigator with more than 20 years of experience managing complex cases in state and federal courts. Joe has extensive experience evaluating and advising clients on mitigating risk and severe legal exposure. He has represented businesses and individuals faced with civil litigation, complex business litigation, internal investigations, government audits, and regulatory compliance matters. Clients regularly retain Joe for his strategic and comprehensive problem solving skills.
In addition to over 10 years in private practice, Joe spent seven years as a deputy district attorney in the Erie County District Attorney’s Office, a fast-paced environment requiring him to make critical legal decisions regarding legal and investigative issues while supervising a large team of attorneys and support staff.
Honors & Awards
Upstate New York Super Lawyers, 2010-16
Bar Association of Erie County, Lawyer of the Year, 2012
Upstate New York Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2008-09
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 2000
- Canisius University, B.A., cum laude, 1997
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- District Attorney’s Association
- Best Practices Committee
- Legislative Committee
- Boys and Girls Clubs of WNY, Board of Trustees