Keani A. Christian focuses her practice on counseling and defending clients in all aspects of employment and labor law, managing all aspects of claims handling and litigation, including motions, depositions, mediation, arbitration, and trial. A portion of her practice also includes defending product manufacturers, suppliers, and contractors against product liability and asbestos litigation. Before joining private practice, Keani handled cases from inception through resolution at a New York City Nonprofit where she provided high quality, full scope legal representation to underserved Brooklyn residents.
While attending the University of San Francisco School of Law, Keani gained experience as a law clerk, conducting legal research, drafting legal memoranda, executing discovery requests, and assisting supervising attorneys with trial preparation. She attended depositions, hearings, site inspections, and trials with senior attorneys.
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- University of San Francisco School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Student Bar Association, Director of Community Service
- Black Law Students Association, Director of Community Service
- Penn State College of the Liberal Arts, B.A., 2015
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
News & Knowledge
Publications & Events
“Breaking the Chains: A Discussion on the School-to-Prison Pipeline and a Call for Reform,” Arkansas Journal of Social Change in Public Service, August 31, 2018