Kerry L. Jones
Kerry L. Jones counsels and defends product manufacturers and suppliers in toxic tort and environmental litigation.
Prior to entering private practice, Kerry held internships with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourteen District of Texas, with the Hon. Caroline Baker in the Harris County District Court, and with Sen. Sherrod Brown in the U.S. Senate.
- New York
- New Jersey
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2019
- Houston Business and Tax Law Journal: Managing Editor
- The Ohio State University, B.A., 2015
- University of Oxford and Moritz College of Law Summer Pre-Law Program
- Boys and Girls Clubs of America
- Girls on the Run
- League of Women Voters
- Houston in Action
Publications & Events
- “The Hidden Costs of Lower Prices: Reevaluating the ‘Benefit to the Consumer’ Analysis for Antitrust Review,” Houston Business and Tax Law Journal, Vol. 19.2, 2019