Kevin P. Sullivan
Kevin P. Sullivan focuses his practice on complex insurance coverage issues. Kevin has substantial experience advising insurers on insurance coverage and claims-handling issues in state and federal courts, as well as in alternative dispute resolution forums. His practice also includes litigating first-party and third-party disputes arising from multiple lines of insurance, including property, general liability, professional liability, and excess liability policies.
Following law school, Kevin was a law clerk with the Hon. Rosemarie Williams in New Jersey Superior Court, Civil Law Division.
Kevin regularly consults with insurer clients on a broad range of insurance coverage issues. He has handled complex first-party, third-party, and extra-contractual claims arising under multiple lines of insurance, including general, professional and cyber liability. Kevin represents insurer clients in state and federal court litigation, as well as in alternative dispute resolution proceedings. In all of his dealings, Kevin prioritizes putting the interests of his clients first and providing excellent client service.
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern District of New York
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Fairfield University, B.A., 2002
- New Jersey Bar Association
Publications & Events
- “The Duty To Defend: Triggers, Limits, and Exceptions” (Co-Presenter), GIS Webinar, June 2, 2020