Livinus C. Isioma
Livinus C. Isioma focuses his practice on counseling and defending clients in a variety of civil litigation claims, with a particular focus on the transportation industry. He is involved in all aspects of litigation from inception through settlement negotiation and trial preparation, conducting discovery, drafting motions and pleadings, and representing clients in dispute resolution, hearings, and trials.
Prior to joining Goldberg Segalla, Livinus gained experience conducting research and drafting memorandums on ongoing energy and utility litigation at the Office of the Ohio Consumers’ Counsel.
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D. 2022
- Midwest Journal of Law and Policy (MWBLSA), Marketing Editor
- Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court Team
- Indiana State University, B.S., magna cum laude, 2019
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis