Richard M. Cherpak concentrates his practice on trucking, transportation, and general liability matters. He draws on a background as assistant general counsel in the New York City Mayor’s Office of Labor Relations, representing the city and its agencies in grievance arbitration hearings and improper practice cases before the New York City Board of Collective Bargaining.
During law school, Richard gained experience in intellectual property, education, and labor and employment law through internships at two New York law firms, as well as a clinical practicum in entrepreneurship and intellectual property at the Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University.
- New York
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, J.D., 2019
- Family Court Review: Associate Staff Editor
- Sports and Entertainment Law Society
- Dispute Resolution Society Competition: Semi-Finalist
- Hofstra University, B.A., 2016
- Hofstra Chronicle: Writer
- WRHU Hofstra University Radio Station