Tracy A. Yim concentrates her practice on business transactions and commercial litigation matters. She draws on a background in product liability, toxic tort and environmental law, and Korean business and litigation. Before joining private practice, Tracy worked as an Assistant District Attorney in the Appeals Unit of the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office, litigating direct appeals and appeals of Post-Conviction Relief Act petitions before the Pennsylvania Superior Court.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2019
- Asian Pacific American Law Students Association, Treasurer
- Vanderbilt Moot Court Competition
- Emory University, B.A., 2015