Zachary D. Oliva
Zachary D. Oliva concentrates his practice on counseling and defending insurers in coverage litigation arising under a variety of policies. His experience includes representing insurance carriers in commercial litigation, general liability defense, contract disputes, and other commercial matters. He has also practiced in the areas of estate litigation, medical malpractice, environmental law, and land use. Zach has a diverse litigation background, having represented clients in various state courts throughout New York City and Long Island, as well as Westchester, Orange, Dutchess, and Putnam counties.
While attending law school, Zach gained experience serving a federal judicial externship with the Hon. Patty Shwartz in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, as well as an internship in the Rockland County District Attorney’s Office.
Honors & Awards
New York Metro Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2022
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Pace University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2016
- Pace Law Review: Executive Acquisitions Editor
- Pace Law School National Moot Court Team
- Federal Judicial Honors Program
- University of Nebraska, Lincoln, B.A., 2009
- Westchester County Bar Association