In Focus: New Jersey Lien Subrogation
Goldberg Segalla’s nationwide Workers’ Compensation practice includes a team dedicated to handling issues related to workers’ compensation liens and subrogation for New Jersey employers and insurance carriers.
New Jersey law provides that employers and workers’ compensation insurance carriers can be reimbursed for the workers’ compensation benefits paid to a claimant out of the claimant’s third-party recovery, after deductions for the claimant’s third-party claim expenses and attorney’s fees. Goldberg Segalla’s New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Lien Subrogation Team is able to assist employers and carriers in navigating all issues pertaining to New Jersey workers’ compensation liens and subrogation, including:
- Calculating and protecting liens
- Responding to requests for lien compromises
- Obtaining lien recoveries for our clients
For more information on liens and related issues, click to download our New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Lien/Subrogation Reference Guide.
To learn more about how our team can help yours, contact:
New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Lien Subrogation Team Leader
609.986.1316 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- More than two decades of experience counseling insurance carriers, self-insured employers, and third-party administrators in complex workers’ compensation claims throughout New Jersey
- Extensive experience in matters involving workers’ compensation liens and subrogation under New Jersey law
- Handles workers’ compensation bench trials, motion hearings, and pretrial conferences, as well as jury trials and arbitrations, appeals, and Social Security disability claims
- Frequently trains claims adjusters in workers’ compensation law and claims handling