Nine Goldberg Segalla Attorneys Featured in 2019 Connecticut Super Lawyers
Nine attorneys resident in Goldberg Segalla’s Hartford office have been listed in the 2019 Connecticut edition of Super Lawyers. The range of practices these attorneys represent—including General Liability, Construction, and Workers’ Compensation—highlights the breadth and depth of Goldberg Segalla’s capabilities across the region.
Thomson Reuters publishes the annual compendium of outstanding lawyers who meet stringent requirements for professional achievement and who have attained a high degree of peer recognition. While just 5 percent of the total attorney population in each state is recognized by the publication, more than two thirds of Goldberg Segalla’s attorneys resident in Connecticut are recognized on the Super Lawyers or Super Lawyers Rising Stars lists in the 2019 edition.
The Goldberg Segalla attorney listed in the 2019 Connecticut Super Lawyers:
- Robert J. Chomiak Jr. (General Litigation)
The following Goldberg Segalla attorneys are recognized on the 2019 Connecticut Super Lawyers Rising Stars list:
- Andrew L. Baldwin (Construction)
- Andrew T. Boivin (Civil Litigation: Defense)
- Andrew G. Buchetto (General Litigation)
- Andrew J. Even (Workers’ Compensation)
- Samantha K. Levasseur (Workers’ Compensation)
- Ellen D. Saunig (Workers’ Compensation)
- Michael D. Schweitzer (Workers’ Compensation)
- Kristen L. Stumpo (Workers’ Compensation)