Super Lawyers Honors Over 150 Goldberg Segalla Attorneys in 2020
Over 150 Goldberg Segalla’s attorneys across its 10-state domestic footprint were selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers publications in 2020.
The range of practices these attorneys represent—including Construction, Commercial Litigation, Business and Corporate Law, State and Municipal Law, Constitutional Law, Employment and Labor, Worker’s Compensation, Product Liability, and Insurance Coverage—highlights the breadth and depth of Goldberg Segalla’s capabilities on a national level.
Thomson Reuters publishes the annual compendium of outstanding lawyers who meet stringent requirements for professional achievement and who have attained a high degree of peer recognition.
View coverage for Goldberg Segalla’s Super Lawyers announcements here:
- Two Goldberg Segalla Partners Named to North Carolina Super Lawyers for 2020
- Seven Goldberg Segalla Attorneys Featured in 2020 Illinois Super Lawyers
- Thirteen Goldberg Segalla Attorneys Featured in 2020 New Jersey Super Lawyers
- Fifteen Goldberg Segalla Attorneys Featured in 2020 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Dustin C. Blumenthal Featured in 2020 Florida Super Lawyers
- Six Goldberg Segalla Attorneys Featured in 2020 Southern California Super Lawyers “Rising Stars”
- Super Lawyers Honors 68 of Goldberg Segalla’s Upstate New York Attorneys in 2020
- Five Goldberg Segalla Attorneys Featured in 2020 Connecticut Super Lawyers
- 38 Goldberg Segalla Attorneys Featured in 2020 New York Metro Super Lawyers