Goldberg Segalla Nets 15 Rankings in 2016 “Best Law Firms” Survey
For the second consecutive year, Goldberg Segalla has garnered five Metropolitan Tier 1 rankings in the U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” survey. In Buffalo, Goldberg Segalla earned Tier 1 rankings in Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation: Defendants, and Product Liability Litigation: Defendants, while its White Plains and Princeton offices received the top honor in Commercial Litigation and Product Liability Litigation: Defendants, respectively.
The firm’s results in the 2016 survey — which showcase the breadth and depth of its Business and Commercial, Product Liability, Global Insurance Services, and Employment and Labor Practice Groups, among others — also include additional rankings in the following categories:
- Insurance Law — Greensboro, New Jersey, and Rochester
- Employment Law: Management — Buffalo
- Labor Law: Management — Buffalo
- Legal Malpractice Law: Defendants — Buffalo
- Personal Injury Litigation: Defendants — Rochester, Buffalo, and Princeton
- Product Liability Litigation: Defendants — White Plains
- Litigation: Construction — Buffalo
The U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in their field, and more. Clients provide feedback on firm practice groups and address responsiveness, understanding of a business and its needs, cost-effectiveness, civility, and whether they would refer another client to the firm.