Alexandra R. Hassan counsels and defends employers, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators in a variety of workers’ compensation matters. She is involved in every stage of the claims process from inception through resolution, including evaluating claims, conducting depositions, negotiating settlements, preparing petitions and motions, and litigating on the client’s behalf. Alexandra draws on wide-ranging experience in civil and commercial litigation.
While attending the Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Alexandra gained valuable experience interning at a national subrogation law firm, worked as a law clerk at a civil litigation defense firm, and served as a legal extern in the Commercial and Real Estate Litigation Department of the New York City Law Department.
• New York
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Vattel International Law Scholar
- War Crimes Prosecution Watch, Editor-in-Chief
- Tulane University, B.A., 2016
- New York State Bar Association