Alexandra S. Balmer
Alexandra S. Balmer focuses her practice on complex coverage matters and insurance coverage litigation throughout New York State. Prior to joining Goldberg Segalla, Lexa worked at a boutique litigation firm focused on representing health care insurance companies and their insureds, handling a variety of matters including medical malpractice, commercial litigation, and premises liability.
While attending the University at Buffalo, Lexa gained experience as an intern with the Center for Elder Law and Justice, where she assisted attorneys in the consumer protection unit.
- New York
- University at Buffalo, J.D., cum laude, 2019
- Buffalo Law Review
- Human Rights Law Review
- OUTlaw: Co-President
- University at Buffalo, B.A., magna cum laude, 2014
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Alliance (LGBTA): Secretary
- Erie County Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Western New York
- National Lawyers Guild
- National LGBT Bar Association
- Girl Scouts of Western New York: Troop Leader, 2019 to present
- Ancestral Clay―Pueblo Ceramics from the Cravens World: Co-Curator, 2014