Amanda Haasz focuses on the defense and counsel of employers, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation claims, and is involved in every stage of the process from initial evaluation of a claim through resolution. Before joining Goldberg Segalla, Amanda represented clients in workers’ compensation matters as an attorney with a leading American insurance carrier, regularly appearing in workers’ compensation court for conferences, settlements, trials, and oral arguments.
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 2016
- Journal of International Law and Commerce, Managing Editor
- Journal of Science and Technology Law, Senior Associate Editor
- Phi Alpha Delta International Law Fraternity, Treasurer
- University of South Carolina, Moore School of Business, B.S., 2013
- Human Relations Committee, Secretary, Milltown, N.J.
Publications & Events
- “Underneath It All: Policing International Child Pornography on the Dark Web,” Syracuse Journal of International Law and Commerce, 2016