Angela M. Ulmer
Angela M. Ulmer focuses her practice on the defense of a wide range of workers’ compensation claims. Her experience includes representing clients in workers’ compensation litigation before the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board, as well as preparing files for hearings in numerous jurisdictions throughout the state, deposing medical experts, and drafting appeals and rebuttals.
As a law student, Angela served as a legal intern in the Nassau County District Attorney’s Office, where she drafted omnibus motions and voluntary disclosure forms, sat second chair at DWI hearings and trials, and gave pleas and non-felony dispositions on the record.
- New York
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D., 2014
- Shirley and Murray Rubenstein Clinician of the Year Award, 2014
- Moot Court Honors Board Member of Distinction Editorial Award
- Moot Court Honors Board: Program Editor
- St. John’s University, B.S., 2010