Avery J. Quiles counsels and defends clients in a variety of complex civil litigation claims with a focus on trucking, transportation, and logistics companies. He handles all aspects of the litigation process, including pleadings, discovery, motion practice, and arbitrations. Avery draws on a background representing one of the nation’s largest retailers in premises liability and product liability matters.
While in law school, Avery earned a business law certificate, helped to create a start-up business clinic, and interned for the Hon. Daniel J. Anders of the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas Trial Division. He also gained experience working as a summer associate for a mid-sized plaintiff’s firm specializing in premises liability, and as a law clerk for a boutique firm specializing in employment law.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Business Law Certificate
- Latin American Law Student Association
- Start-up Business Clinic
- VITA Tax Preparation Clinic
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A. Political Science, 2017
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A. Communications, 2017