Ayomikun Loye counsels and defends insurance carriers, self-insured employers, and third-party administrators in complex workers’ compensation claims throughout New York. He handles each stage of the litigation process from inception through resolution, including conducting depositions, settlement negotiations, mediations, and preparation of petitions and motions. Ayo draws on a background in commercial litigation, construction, and securities law.
While attending law school, Ayo gained experience as an intern in the Tax and Organizational Fraud Unit at the Bronx District Attorney’s Office. In addition, he served as a judicial intern for Chief Judge Timothy Burgess in the U.S. District Court for the District of Alaska in Anchorage.
- New York
- New Jersey
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 2020
- Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy: General Editor
- Black Law Students Association: Academic Chair
- University of Central Florida, B.S., cum laude, 2017
- UCF Honors Congress
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Publications & Events
- “A Shift in the Discussion Regarding the Payment of Student Athletes,” Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy, April 2020
- “An Examination of Compensation Following Wrongful Convictions,” Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy, February 2020