Caitlin N. Hopkins defends employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation litigation throughout New York State. She draws on experience litigating complex employment matters involving alleged discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage-and-hour issues before the U.S. Department of Labor, New York State Division of Human Rights, New York State Department of Labor, and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Throughout law school, Caitlin held internships with the New York State Division of Human Rights and the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, J.D., 2018
- Hofstra Law Public Service Certificate
- Tax Law Society: Executive Board
- Moot Court: Board Director of Staff; Board Member
- Income Tax Association: Volunteer
- Franklin Pierce University, B.A., 2014
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association