Courtney E. Darmofal
Courtney E. Darmofal focuses her practice on counseling and defending clients in complex commercial litigation and product liability matters. As staff counsel for a leading insurance carrier, Courtney practiced personal injury and subrogation defense, successfully resolving more than 100 cases through motion practice and negotiation. She also gained experience in private practice as a litigation attorney, and as a law clerk to the Hon. J. Randall Corman in the New Jersey judiciary.
- New Jersey
- Temple University, James E. Beasley School of Law, J.D, 2016
- Rubin Public Interest Law Honor Society
- Fordham University, B.A., 2012
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association