Endell J. Osuna counsels and defends clients in a broad range of general liability matters. He is involved in all aspects of the claims-handling process, from inception through trial and appeal, including mediation. He draws on a background defending casualty and negligence cases involving premises liability, as well as labor and municipal law.
During law school, Endell served as an extern at the Porter Circuit Juvenile Court. He also gained experience as a pro bono volunteer with the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program, assisting low income individuals and families with tax preparation.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western and Northern Districts of New York
- Valparaiso University Law School, J.D., 2017
- Student Bar Association Election Committee
- Heritage Law Diversity Scholarship
- State University of New York at Oswego, B.A., 2012
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association